ICMA-Nominations for 2021 Awards
The ICMA nomination list for 2021 is available.
Among the nominated audio and video productions are
- Simon Höfele (in the category “Concertos”: “Standards” with works by Haydn, Hummel, Copland, Arutjunjan. Berlin Classics)
- Kuss Quartett (in the category “Chamber Music”: String Quartets by Beethoven. Rubicon)
- Kiveli Dörken (in the category “Chamber Music”: “Erlebtes und Erträumtes” with works by Suk. ARS Produktion)
- Holger Falk (in the category “Baroque Vocal”: “Il gondoliere veneziano”. Prospero)
- Diogenes Quartett (in the category “Chamber Music”: String Quartets by Reger. cpo)
- Vadim Gluzman (in the category “Contemporary Music”: “Distant Lights” with works by Vasks. BIS)
- Marcus Bosch und Lena Neudauer (in the category “Concertos”: works by Beethoven. cpo)
- Opernfestspiele Heidenheim (in the category “Operas”: “Ernani” by Verdi. Coviello)
- Titus Engel am Pult der Bochumer Symphoniker (in the category “Video Documentaries”: “Universe, Incomplete” by Ives. Accentus)
- Solistes Européens unter der Leitung von Christoph König (in the category “Assorted Programms”: works by Farrenc. Naxos).
Congratulation and fingers crossed!
The finalists will be known by December 15, and the ICMA winners will be published on 20 January 2021. The Award Ceremony and Gala concert will take place in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, on 18 April 2021, with the Sinfonieorchester Liechtenstein conducted by Yaron Traub.